New Technology To clean WaterApril 20, 2017
8 football teams and their IPL equivalents.April 21, 2017
Visakhapatnam is called the City of Destiny and tourism is one of the main reasons why people flock around Vizag. It is one of those cities in India where you can see, both the mountains and seas together. There are so many new flourishing industries which provide employment opportunities to several people and Vizag has few already well-built industries like Steel Plant and BHEL. There are so many schools and colleges too which enhance the beauty of Visakhapatnam. Lets take a look at the top 8 most beautiful campuses in Visakhaptanam.
Top 6 most beautiful campuses in Visakhapatnam: Education being a major part in building up the place, lets take a look at the top three most beautiful campuses in Visakhapatnam. This covers the big and famous institutions which provide all round development of the student. This article has both the colleges and the universities where you would love to go and study! Keep reading to find out whether your college or school is one of them and if we missed any, please let us know in the comments section below! Happy reading!
- Andhra University: This is one of the oldest universities in Andhra Pradesh and has stood tall since 1926. It magnificently spreads over 422 acres and provides quality education to many. The alumni has always provided the campus with commendable work and notable achievements. This place is beautifully maintained and supports ecosystem at its best. Covered with lush green environment and galleries where the students can study or relax after class. The motto is, “May the Divine Light illuminate our studies.”
- GITAM University : GITAM is the first private college in Visakhapatnam which received the University status. GITAM has a 100-acre campus in Rushikonda and the campus consists of three main food canteens, a few fast food outlets, indoor facilities and gym. The campus is well maintained and cleanliness is one of the main point here. They have recently started their hospital to cure people and provide them with healthy lifestyle. Their motto is, “Strive Serve Thrive.”
- Oakridge International School : Oakridge is a day and residential campus located in this beautiful port-city and the greenery helps spreading positivity in the child. They have huge play grounds where the child can play and have fun after long hours of study and the medium of teachimg is strictly english. This school spreads across 10 acres and is equipped with wonderful facilities. OIS supports holistic learning and personalised attention is given to every child.
- St.Aloysius High School : Oldest School in Andhra Pradesh which was established in the year 1847 and that is when the new chapter in the history of Visakhapatnam began. The old buildings adorn the place and it is just located beside the sea. There were a lot of issues that always surrounded this school and yet, they came out head held high. since then, there is no turning back and St.Aloysius is standing tall and might. Following the best board in the world, ICSE, this place has created one of the best students.
- De Paul School : Situated in Ukkunagarm, a catholic co-educational school which was established in 1994. The serene and calm atmosphere of Steel Plant Township helps the child focus and develop in peace and care. Following the best board parallel with state board this school ensures all-round development of a student. Flooded with extra curricular activities and a huge play ground it ensures that the child enjoys his schooling to the fullest! The motto is,” Excellence and Relevance.”
SFS School : SFS School or St. Francis de Sales School one of the best educational institution in the Seethammadhara area. Apart from providing quality education and learning facilities to its students, they are also taught the strong bonds of relationships. The kids are encouraged to have a strong sense of identity and are nurtured with love and care with a solid understanding of brotherhood and the importance of spreading positive vibes. Also, let’s give you two more schools without whom this list would be incomplete!
Timpany School : Timpany is a christian mission school in Visakhaptanam and was founded in the year 1931. This school stood tall even before Independence and now, has a golden history of producing brilliant students. The school has three campuses in and around Visakhapatnam with each campus affiliated to different Boards of Education:
Both the images and the article is subject to copyright.