ITAAP is the industry Association of 150+ companies for IT, BPO and Electronics in AP. A not-for-profit organization funded by the industry, its objective is to foster growth and sustainable development of the industry and works closely with Industry, Academia, Union Govt and the State Govt.
ITAAP has concluded its State Level and Vizag Chapter elections during the last one month and has unanimously elected the following office bearers.
– State President – Mr. R L Narayana. Location Head WNS Global Services
– State President-Designate – Mr. Sreedhar Kosaraju, CEO Nimaisoft
– Advisory Council Chairman – Mr. Naresh Kumar Oruganti, CEO Symbiosis Technologies
– State Secretary – Mr. Srihari, Director, Quant Systems
– State Treasurer – Mr. Ravi Kishore Nunni, Director Operations, Amzure Technologies
– Vizag Chapter Chairperson – Ms. Lakshmi Mukkavali, MD Patra India
Over the last one year, ITAAP has engaged in multiple activities to strengthen the Industry in the state.
– New & Existing Company Expansion: 76
– Committed Employment: 12,167
– Investments: INR 1399 Cr.
– Working with new investors in promotion of state as preferred destination
– Plug and play capacity
o Created: 11.19 Lakh Sq. ft.
o Consumed/allocated: 8.34 Lakh Sq. ft. to
o Companies allocated to 92
o Available: 2.85 Lakh Sq. ft.
Talent Development & Employment Generation
– New Job Creation (IT &ITeS): 10347
– Mega Job Drives conducted: 6
– Reverse Migration Portal
– Employment Acquisition (Experienced resources) assistance to member companies
Stakeholder Engagement – Government on Policies framework
– ITAAP Inputs to the Union Govt about the IBPS policy.
– Inputs to the Govt to amend the 2014-20 IT policy to equally incentivize the existing companies along with the new companies in 2016.
– Inputs to the state govt about the DTP 2017-20 amended policy
– Worked with industry and state govt to showcase the State and Vizag city capabilities to attract new companies for investment.
Employee Engagement& Networking
– Best practices sharing across the companies.
– Sports and cultural activities for the employees.